BOOB JOBS

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Here's my opinion on boob jobs. I would never date a guy that had one. :-)

• Luvmeluvr
    19 years ago

LOL Lydia. I think I would have to agree with you there!

• Allen
    19 years ago

LMAO, good one Lydia, I wouldn't date a guy with a boob job neither... oh wait... I wouldn't date a guy for stop... Anyway, I think people should just be happy with what they have, but if they want to get a boob job, its their decision, if I like the person I'll still like the person, if I don't, I still don't.... a boob job can't change my view/feeling towards the person.

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

LOL ...

... and neither am I going to date any of the guys who responded to those "enlarge your p.....s " emails. I just want to deal with a known quantity.

Maybe the subject of body reconstruction should be a required topic for 1st date conversations. Like "Have you, or have you not, had .... ?

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

Hey Guyz! check ths out! I found it in ths newspaper called 'Canvas' allen and jackie prolly kno the newspaper

"MALE PEC-ADILLO"

Breast implants are becoming more and more popular with a suprising group of shanghai citizens - Men. Most of the men seeking implants in china' financial hub vwant to impress women or clients, or in some cases their boss. The implants are similarto those used by women, but they are shaped different and are stiffer. Doctors arn that the surgery has certain risks and people with allergies or heart problems should find another way to look like Arnold Sharzenegger or Bruce Lee

mhmm now isnt that something to ponder about...