help me plz

• ambra
    19 years ago

ok well i am 13 and my best friend moved down here from arkansass well she lived here but moved back and well ok i have a older brother in he is a 11 th grade and well me and my best friend go drinking with them and she is going out with my brothers best firend and her dad like hates him and my brother but for halloween we were going to go out to my ranch and just hang out just me and her and all of my brothers high school friends and just like chill and drink a little butt my mom and her dad said that we could then the next day they said we can't and like we act so mature for our age and they think that were going to go get laid and were not and what are we goin to do about this act like were 11 and 12 and be retarded and i mean we are really popular with our age group and high school butt we don't no what to do can u help mme plz im begging u HELP ME PLZ

reply and i will really appriciate it bunches thanks for reading

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

Wow, ok had to read that over a couples times since its all one big sentence. Anyway, it sounds as though your parents are being overly protective, which isnt all bad in the sense it helps keep you out of trouble but hey, who wants to be boxed in right? The way I keep my mom out of my hair when it comes to that sort of thing is assure her 50 million times that nothings going to happen. It takes a while to earn your parent's trust with these things because they know what they were like when they were your age and they also know what todays teenagers are like (and some a real fruit-cakes, beleive me), so they automatically put two and two together, making you the outcome. The main reason they're probobly not letting you go is because of the High school kids. So in a sense they're trying to protect you and thats good, but theres a fine line between protecting and deprivation.

--Bryce~