BABY PHAT

• Luvmeluvr
    19 years ago

I just love anything I can get at Wal-Mart. I'm broke. LOL

• KiKi
    19 years ago

i dnt really have a fav clothing line i just wear whats comftorble and cheap!!! 8-D

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

I prefer walking around in the nude better. Less restriction. Well.... sometimes i'll wear my lion cloth to special occasions like weddings and stuff but usually, i wear my skin. ;-)

Aken Sol

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

ahahah...intresting...you must get chilly often...=)

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

lol aken sol, its called your birthday suit

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

LOL

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Heh, is that so? I guess i like my b-day sut best then. And nah, i don't get chilly Scooby. The jungle is always pretty warm and plenty of gals to cuddle up with if i do. ;-)

Aken Sol

• ZenZi
    19 years ago

My style is "Baby Phat" & "Phat Farm" too and Louis Vuitton-Gucci-Couch-Oh geez the list goes on for me! My closet is to FULL I could open a store! *Giggles*

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

I like so many kinds. I get a lot of cloths at rave. I like baby phat to and rocka wear of course. N e thing cute!

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

yep, anything comfy and nice for me! but i do wear mostly GAP and Tommy Hilfiger. i looove tommy girl clothes!

• Luvmeluvr
    19 years ago

Totally, Nahla. If you look good in Salvation Army clothes, then why pay more? :-)

• Nicole
    19 years ago

I agree...brands dont matter at ALL. I bought this cool Roca Wear shirt from Burdines (a FL. Store) and it like..peeled away 2 weeks later. but the stuff I buy from Rave and Rainbow..it's all still here! And it's all generic. Don't go crazy with name brands. Everyone's already too busy thinking about what other people think of them to think about what type of clothes you wear. Plus, if you have a limited amount of moneym 100 bucks can go a long way if you stick to normal clothing. You could get maybe 1 brand-name outfit (if that) with 100 bucks. It sucks, but it's the truth!