need help for project

• giggles
    19 years ago

i need your opions
    why do you think that teen violence is on the rise?
    why do you think the way that you do
    need answers by friday

• KiKi
    19 years ago

i thinking because of all the things teens see in t.v and violent video games and what they read or even see at their home.....hope it helps some! 8-}

• giggles
    19 years ago

i need ppl to really look at this and please answer it is really important i think that i get everyones opion so please think about it and write a response it would help me so much and it would be well worth it

• NeoDaDevil
    19 years ago

teen violence is on the rise in america because of the build up of extra energy that teens have, the teens of today do not have enough recreation, to release the energy which is then spent in playing video games and watching TV. most teens watch the gruesome violent programs on television and thus copy it thinking that they are not answerable to anyone about it. Parents also have a large hand in the development of teen violence, there was a time when family life was valuable and every family ate atleast one meal together, but in the new century this is practically impossible because of the rough schedule, thus there is limited amount of attention that teens get from their parents, which makes them frustrated so, to get more attention, they do what any one would do, act in an attention grabbing way but unfortunately in this century that way is the way of violence only, all the time we turn on the news, its the news about terrorists that gains attention instead of the news about people like mother teresa, thus it wouldn't be surprising if a teen, to gain attention did an act of violence, because it is acts like these dat gain world wide attention.

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

I think Neo has done an excellent job of analyzing the causes and summarizing them here. I agree entirely.

• giggles
    19 years ago

i need more opionions please