ADVICE...Please

• Rachael/7MidniteTears
    19 years ago

okay.. here it goes.. i went to a halloween dance. had so much fun, i dance so long that i was nearly sweaty. i had a crush on this guy for so long but HE wasn't dancing. a couple guys asked me to dance, i danced with them and i was waiting for HIM to ask me to dance. all the girls asked him to dance but he disagreed. i didn't ask him cuz i didn't want him to break my heart and say "no". well then we had to leave. then i asked my self on the way home, what if he wanted to dance with.....me...

did i make a huge mistake?

i neva kenw i guy could do this to me.

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

omg that's hard!!!

i don't know if he didn't wanna dance with anyone because he was too shy and was waiting for you to ask him...

or he's just not in the mood?

maybe you should talk to him the next time you meet.

• Allen
    19 years ago

Yeah, life's like that, poeple and things alway make you wonder "what if..."....*sigh* I've asked myself that question a bit too many times :D Maybe you should do what Victoria suggested, talk to him the next time you see him... and ask him did he enjoy the dance party?? and drop the hint that you would have asked him for a dance but thought he might turn you down ;) and go from there :) ... hope that helps...

• Rachael/7MidniteTears
    19 years ago

i would like to thank everyone for the advice. you guyz are the best

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

f you don't mind me asking, what happened?