Wanting Some Honesty...

• Manda
    19 years ago

Okay, I love to write Poetry, and I have heard from many people that I am good. I am not really worried about the Votes, because I would rather hear personally what people think of my Poems on the Comments.

I want my Poems honestly reviewed, and suggestions made on how I can improve my Poetry skills. I have never asked this before, but I do think I could make my work even better, and since I love writing so much, I'd like to know how.

If you can help me by reading one or two of my Poems, and maybe Commenting or Posting here, your suggestions or ideas for me, I'd really appreciate it. I do not need your Votes, to keep me going, so if you wish not to Vote, feel free not to.

|With Love|
    -Manda

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Sure it would be my pleasure....

• Manda
    19 years ago

Thanks a lot Scooby, for all your very nice Comments! I am glad you think that I am such a great writer. Lol.

|With Love|
    -Manda

• Ten Feet Tall
    19 years ago

i read a bunch of your poems and songs...they are amazing. ill have to come back and read more of your work! great job!

Ten Feet Tall

• Manda
    19 years ago

Thanks! Lol. I really appreciate all this! Lol. I just added 3 more Poems (I think). Lol. Feel welcome to read those, when you have time.

|With Love|
    -Manda

• Manda
    19 years ago

Thanks I do get where you are coming from, and thanks a lot for the compliments. =D You are totally right, that it's easier to respond to a nice comment, rather than a mean one.

|With Love|
    -Manda

• StarGirl
    19 years ago

I commented on your poetry. It's not bad hun. :)

• Manda
    19 years ago

Thanks all you guys/gals. =P I appreciate the Comments. And I'll take a look at your poetry. I don't know why, but everyone seems to like my 'The First' Poem. I don't think I liked it all that much, but I am glad that everyone else has been. Lol. Maybe I am being to hard on my Poems. =D

|With Love|
    -Manda

• Manda
    19 years ago

Thanks a lot Eddie. =) I am flattered by the comments from you. I don't know why, but I get agitated when my Poems don't ryhme, so sometimes I am afraid people will think that my Poetry is fake and I just put that word there so it'd ryhme, but no I am not like that. I write from the heart and put all my emotions into that piece of work. I plan to keep on writing, otherwise I think I might of done a lot of stupid stuff --well MORE stupid stuff than I already have.--

|With Love|
    -Manda