Kerry or Bush?! {PLZ READ}

• Luvmeluvr
    19 years ago

I think the sticker is dumb, but I personally am voting for Bush on Nov. 2nd.

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

My opinion is that this is just a slogan. It doesn't offer much truth. With either candidate some soldiers will die. And with neither candidate is everyone going to die. I really wish people would analyze the real issues in this election instead of basing decisions on rhetoric, hysteria and paranoia. This is my 2 cents.

There are already 2 open and active boards on the discussion forums with the same subject -- Kerry or Bush? You can find many diverse opinions and some lively election discussion there.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

I think Kerry might just get in, because if you look back at American politics...when the republicans have made a complete mess of the economy, and everyone hates them..apart from the fundamentalist christians...a democrat usually gets elected to clear up the republican crap for four years...and then it's business as usual for another 8....it happened with george bush senior when clinton got in....it will happen again methinks...

• brin macnamara
    19 years ago

I think (& hope) yre right -Unless Bush has rigged it again!

• МÅťťђĕш Яĕĩŋĕßĕřg
    19 years ago

As of right now, I can't vote, so I have to sit back and let it happen. I will tell you this, I would vote for Kerry. Now, I am a Catholic, and you may say, "How can he be Catholic and for Kerry?". It is because I do not see abortion and gay mariage as the only issues. I am pro-life, but gay civil unions should be legal. Some people would vote for a third party candidate, but I'm afraid it is a wasted vote. That candidate will never garner enough support to win. One should vote for either person to give just one more vote to the person they would rather see in office. Even though I cannot vote, I would like to see Kerry win because he has a better plan for the economy, has not lost jobs and he wants more international support in this war.

• Ali
    19 years ago

do you honestly think Bush rigged the polls last time? DAMN he did a F*C*I*G good job!

• Ali
    19 years ago

ANd matt, youre hilarious with that last comment about he has not lost jobs blah blah blah....

Answer me one quick question...

Has Kerry had the oppertunity to lose jobs? Has he had the oppertunity to do whatever else you said? YOURE RETARDED! He couldnt lose any jobs other then his own!

Secondly, if youre Catholic (which I am) you wouldnt agree with homosexuality AT ALL! and since your SO pro life then you ALSO wouldnt vote for Kerry cause hey A*S*O*E his WIFE had an abortion! so unless youre old enough to vote an registered... STAY THE F*C* off this subject.

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

I'm voting for Bill Clinton.

• charity
    19 years ago

Even though that im canadian, I really dont know who I'd vote for, Bush has more mora,but kerry I think,I dont know I just think that it is time for you guys to get a new president.Maybe bush...hmmm....

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

Hahaha Bob......

My vote goes for Bill...I think we should pro test out side the White House for Bill to come back....

And he was JUST A MAN.....lol His wife didn't care so why should we?

• Mephastophilis
    19 years ago

Ali- your comment to Matt is the most rude, ignorant and horrid comment i've ever come across since i joined this since. Who the hell are you to label people As*holes? Your profile says you're 19 but you act like a bloody 9 yr old. It's is fine to have your own beliefs and feel strongly about them but who the f*ck are you to put down other poeples. Yes Matt did make a mistake by saying Kerry has never lost jobs, BUT that was the only mistake he made. No one is perfect and from your comment it is obvious that you are far from it. Moreover, you state that people who aren't eligible to vote should stay out of this discussion, that is also a very ignorant comment. You should be encouraging young people to be intrested in politics or what do you think you turn 18 and suddenly choose a political party? Maybe that's what happened to you, maybe thats why you are so rude and ignorant. Normally i wouldn't say anything but i was surprised that no one stood up to defend Matt. it's ok to dissagree with people but you shouldn't insult them and put them down. i HATE bullies. Grow- up. xmollyxx

Ignorance IS BliSs.

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

Kelly....

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

Could be????? Ha....That's an under statement. You told someone to stay off the subject because they didn't know what they were talking about. You aren't sure you know either so why would you open up on this topic? BECAUSE IT IS ALL OPINIONS!!!......

• Mephastophilis
    19 years ago

Hey Natalie- i want to join the protest. Can I? Pretty please with a cherry on the top. LOL. Btw, BOB, I LOVE your sarcasm. :) xmollyxx

If the young only knew, if the old only could

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

Of course Molly---I would love to add some more beautiful people to my madness....lol....

• Ali
    19 years ago

Yeah i missed the d in and but I dont care. Second I can curse anyone out as I please. Third I have an opinion and I will speak it. He said more then one thing wrong. LASTLY I may act like I'm 9 but guess what I DONT CARE. I have been more pissed off then any of you know and you know what I would rather take my frustrations out on someone I dont know online who I will never see then on anyone I love or care about. So now that I'm even more p*ssed off I will go to another forum and take more frustrations out on someone else. Just be understanding that I could have taken it out in commenting... Which I didnt. And as for you Molly, youre just p*ssed that Kerry didnt win and all of you and your BLEEDING heart liberals cant be marajuana smoking anti gun supporting hippies! GO G DUB!

• Ali
    19 years ago

BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

i vote...................................................

KEN JENNINGS!!!! U know the champion on jeopardy? he's smarter than both of them......

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

i also agree with lindz she's gotta good head on her shoulders....

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

i just don't like political persons period but i'm still young maybe that'll change over the next.....what, 50 years???? Oh god i'm gonna be immature for the rest of my life......
    YAY.