Mini Corn Dogs with Muffin Mix!!! WHAT?!?!?

• Ten Feet Tall
    19 years ago

I don't know how this exactly happened, but me and my friends all dip our pizza into applesauce. I know it sounds kind of gross, but really it's so yummy!!

Oh and also mix ranch salad dressing with ketchup and dip your fries in it, it's really good too!

Ten Feet Tall

• Luvmeluvr
    19 years ago

I got one that sounds really gross, but it is sooo good. Bologna and peanut butter. My friend made it and I always say I will try something at least once, but I ended up liking it and now I eat it all the time. Same goes for Macaroni and ketchup. So good.

• HOLLY ARMER
    19 years ago

When I was in grade school me and my friend would eat barbeque sauce and bacon bit sandwiches.
    I like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with cinnamon toast crunch cereal on it.
    Also mixing mayonaisse and barbeque sauce or mayo and ketchup and dip fries into it. Delicious.
    Also mix cream cheese, chopped up pickles, a little pickle juice and papirika together, eat it with Nacho cheese doritos...

• lilhippyangel
    19 years ago

spaghetti and ranch and chesse and bread and butter!

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Whats a corn dog?
    Sorry probably sounds stupid as but they don't have them (well by that name) in Australia!!! LoL

Hmm Vegimite and Cheese
    Nutella and Peanut Butter
    Cheese and Cheese Twisite Sandwiches

• Bogie
    19 years ago

a corn dog is a fan of the rock band KORN,
    not really. LOL

it’s a hotdog on a stick dipped in a batter and deep fried

• Bogie
    19 years ago

I was at my friend’s house and he started
    making lunch and asked do you want some.
    It looked like he was making tuna fish cause
    of the mayo and onion, so I said sure thanks.
    When I took my first bite, I was like what the?
    “peanut butter mayonnaise and onion sandwich”
    well to my surprise it was very good, so try it you’ll
    like it. ( o :