nee dpoems ill help if u want

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

hey guys i am out of things to write about and if you need a poem written ill write it for you if i like it. so write what you want it about and ill see what i can do

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

shut up aimee lol dont worry guys we are friends from school. jeez aimee dats real old new and jessi doesn't treat you bad because youre perfect she trets you bad becasue you try and be perfect.

• Robert
    19 years ago

ok lets see how good you really are. Write me a poem about fear. yes and if you got that one I will give you another if you wish you can give me a subject and we shall go back and forth you ready to really exercise that mind of yours if so check out my work. Trust me I will think up stuff you never thought of even approaching but its up to you will be waiting. E-mail me with the title ok

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

i posted this ages ago and well yea i have changed my opinions about wrtiing poems for othe people because they have no meaning to me i might write one about fear because i am scared of alot of things if i do end up writing one ill post it here and give you a topic

• Lullaby
    19 years ago

I need a love poem for my bf about how much I love him and how much I love that were goin to be together for ever I want it in Spanish translated in english can you help me??