Tyrel 'n' Liz's conversation

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

Hey Ty, can we plz start posting here cause my comp wontopen the other one..or I can only see half of it because theres too much text...something or rather.

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

hey ty, sorry i havn't posted in a while. Trick or Treating was so0o0o0o0 BORING!!!! grrrr my feeties hurt:( how hav you been, have you moved to your brothers yet? i have a ton of homework due tomorrow that i have yet to finish....grrr we know huz gonnabe up late tonight. i want one of those elmo toys that go E-L-M-O, uno lyk YMCA. they look so increbily cute! lol. yeh ill post l8r,im f u c k ing tired

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

Hi Me...lol! nah not really, but it was nice, kinda a nice walk at night. We went to a nearby school and threw water bombs at each other..it was fun but my frnd hada smart idea to fill up actual balloons with water....they wouldn't pop lolz.yummy i want pizza, youll thnk im a weirdo but i crave vegeterian pizza with broccoli....are you grimacing? yeah the homework sucked but my friend Hugh called me and that kinda kept me awake....i dunno :o) I have I LOVE RYAN CABRERA on alot of my pens and stuff and all over my pencil case and ths lil c*ckface in my class, Sean, heez forever borrowing my stuff and crossing it out. Its so frustrating, I so cannot wait 'til I change classes next year. I AM GOING INSANE! its so pathetic and heez ruining mylife and the worst thing is, im letting him. grrrrrrrr!!! ah well ima gonna stop complaining and get on with my life. When we were trick or treating allthese ppl were beeping at us from their cars, it was kinda humiliating! it'd b so much more fun to trick or treat in america, its a bigger deal in the U.S. anyhow, i better go hit some more books.I wanna do well in my exams, so ttyl and take care! -Lizz

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

Hiya, im so bored. me and my dad had a fight ths mornin and we were both tryna kill each other. i should taken that oppurtunity to work on my smashing skills, but all i got away with was kicking and hitting and sht. but anyhow today was kinda boring. i speant all day trying to avoid ppl, even my frndz. im just so sick of guyz turning out 2 being major dicks. its lyk everytime i get close to a guy they turn out 2 b a major pain in the ass. im gonnabe a nun. lol. im glad its nearly end of year, we hav i thnk...5more weeks of school then 2months of holiday, still not as kool as the 3months u hav in US tho.ths one girl in my class, saw the scars on my arm and called me disgusting. how immature and pathetic can ppl be. its sooooo anoying. but wateva i dnt care anymore. bubi

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

your summer is our winter and so forth. scars on my arm from cutting, its a while ago.i dnt cut anymore. hope your date with camille goes well! i was watchinng the presidential election, they're so intertesting! cant wait 2 move 2 the states myself. yaY! elections in nz r soooooo boring, i love america. iv been searching forever for a white singlet with the US flag on it. sparkly diamantes would look really kool.i cant seem 2 find any top with american flag on it. boo hoo how stink! but ill find one....eventually. I LOVE RYAN CABRERA!!! hallelujah!! mk im gonna go calm myself down, tah tah my frnd.....mhmm i hav officially lost it

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

OH MY F**KING GOD!!! we speant all social studies period going over the bad things bush has done to the world...no seriously, there were two pages full of the bad things bush has gone. you know what our homework is? Find out 5things that bush has done that are good.....pathetic. I hate how the teacher never says anything nice about america. its so appalling. And eveybody was going on about how much Bush sucks....yeah Im personally not his biggest fan but...yeah i dunno why everyody is getting so worked up. okay so maybe i do, but i just dont share their anger...is it anger or just frustration? *sigh* I got out this vegeterian cookbook today and I saw a recipe for guacamole, and it got me thinking, and i remembered one time...I tried to make guacamole without avocado....STOP LAUGHING, I CAN HEAR YOU!! as for what you wanna get up to with jordy, i guess its only natural...lol yeah anywayz ill catch you up, ttyl, take care and hav fun with bush....

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

Hey Tyrel, Im at my frndz house today, right now and we're gonna go hang out at the beach , mission bay, and watch ppl let of fireworks and music and stuff which is kool. Yes I totally agree, American rocks! Im kinda watching Tru Calling, which seems lyk a pretty kool show. Its my birthday in 25days! yaY! but it feels lyk iv been 14 for ages anyway so it dosnt make a different to how i feel. so yeah. How are you, how have you been! I had a math test for last period and it was REALLY easy and I thnk ill get about 99% or so. But iv done that particular test 3 times, once in 8th grade and it was real hard then. and once in the beginning if 9th grade and still i wasnt able 2 answer every question but today, it was totally a breeze whizh rocks. I did study which makes it worthwhile. :o) yeah well i gtg. so hav a goodnight....or is it morning? and thanx 4 the offer about sending me somethiin but no offense i dnt kno u so i wouldnt feel good giving you my address. thanx 4 the ofer tho, take care and ill cya later. toodles, alysse

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

wat is your problem? ur the paranoid one. dude i dnt even kno u and thats a good thing ur so freaky