how do I

• Jenny
    19 years ago

hey guys im wondering how to make a good ryming poem that almost everyone will like..got any ideas?? i need help picking a topic to write about..or how about you guys tell me what you want me to write a poem about and ill write it!! deal?? THANX

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

hmmm... it's definitely hard to write a poem that EVERYONE will like. i mean i, for one, adore non-rhyming poem a tad bit more than rhyming poems. how about something that everyone has experienced? can't think right now, be back later:)

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

My advice would to take ideas from songs. Watch the top 20 count down on music tv channels and try to figure out the message. Usually thats the reason that songs make it to the top is because it carrys on a message that alot of people can relate to. Once you've got the message down you could either use that message or a similar one, but keep your options open. You might want to see what the number 2 and 3 songs are too, sometimes they're just as good. Dont get down if someone doesnt like your poem. Everyone has their own opinion on things. So long as you try, I'll think you'll do great.

--Bryce

• StarGirl
    19 years ago

Get a dictionary. :P That's usually a good way to find rhymes lol.