SOMEONE STOLE MY POEM OFF ANOTHER SITE AND IS SAYING I STOLE IT

• Rachel
    19 years ago

i had my poem on another site...vampirefreaks.com.... and now yesterday i put it on this site...only to find someone else had stolen it.....my poem is in a book...i can prove it is mine

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

if you can prove it, then do it!! That is so my poem!!! You are such a liar! If you wrote it, you should of posted it sooner!! It took me 35 minutes to write, and I showed it to my boyfriend after wards. God, you friging poser! You even wrote the same message at the end like I did, it's SOOOO obvious it's mine!!!!!!! I read your poems, they all suck, my poems is so much better than anything you wrote!! It's obvious it's mine!! God, I hate people like you, you think you can get away with it, and you can make people believe you, well it's mine! And that's too bad if you don't like it! IT'S MY EFFING POEM B(IT)CH!!!!!!

Good day H(0)E.

-Mortalidaga

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

whoa! who's poem is it then?!

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

it's "Children R.I.P."

rachel, can you give us a link to that vampirefreaks site?

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

Hmm, yes, But people should be kind enough NOT TO COPY IT AND SAY IT'S THERES!!!!! -_- She should write her own effing poems. If you read all her poems, then read "Children R.I.P" It's obvious she never wrote it!!! All her poems are short, that one's long, and it has all the exact punctuationg and capitals as mine, and I submitted it first, I have NEVER in my life been on "VampireFreaks" I was once, actually, IN APRIL!!! -_- It's my poem, tehre is no way you can prove it, you're jsut all talk. If you can prove it, then do it. Give us the site link b(it)ch.

Lying, cheating, rotten b(it)ch.

-Mortalidaga-

• Rachel
    19 years ago

i am not allowed to go to the site therefore my account ahs been erased....but my poem is in great american poems about life.....read the book...its in there

• David
    19 years ago

Well, someone is eventually lying. hehe

Now I don't know who's poem is this.. but if I were to choose according to style, punctuation, structure, grammar, and rhythm, I would definitely say it is more similar to the way Crimsonregre writes. Especially the stanzas, and capitalization of the first letter in the sentences.

What is Great American Poems About life? Is that a book?

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

IT is hard to believe that the poem was written by Rachel. It is not at all her kind of writting style. As crimsonregre said, her poems are usually short.

One more thing i observed is that..crimsonRegre gives a comment afer her poems in the same way its in children RIP. And Rachel has given like that only on one of her poem which was submitted yesterday..

I searched that vampire site but there was no such poem in the same name. Okay, now she is saying her account was suspended.... (Is it lie upon lie?)

Great American poems.. are a poetry site like poetry.com. Even i had got some of my poems published through that site. That site allows you to submit poems exceeding 20 lines. So yeah, its possible that her poem must be published. But like poetry.com each time they publish it in different books with different names. And there will only be a few copies. So its going to be hard to find sucha book even if she tells us the edition name.

Great American poetry asks thrice whether this is one's own work before they publish a poem. If this is crimsonregre's work, then Rachel is going to be in trouble.

Sorry Rachel, its hard to believe you in this case.

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

Exactly...It's a lie, there was no poem on any vampire site, there is no book about American poems with MY poem in it...and if there was, Rachel, you can expect to be in a lot of trouble...I can't believe you're going with this lie for so long, that poem is so mine, and I wonder if the guilt is rising in you, or if you're just that selfish...Who knows....Rot in hell liar

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

ps. Thank you David and Trincy for your support...xxxx

• ~*Snow queen~*
    19 years ago

ok this is umm crimsons poem, cause al of her poems are long and this good, at least the ones i have read. So great job crimson! And rachel it is sad that you copied her work..

• Rachel
    19 years ago

stupid fucks

• David
    19 years ago

Is that a "stupid fucks" you are all talking crap and I can prove this is my poem, or is that a "stupid fucks" you caught me?

In any event, no need to act childish about it. Just present your side of the story/evidence..

one step toward that is presenting us with the url (address) to the poem at the vampire thingie site.
    Even if you can't access the website, you should still be able to locate the poem, just like everyone else do, so they can read it. I couldn't locate it. I even joined.

With an immature outburst like that..you aren't clearing your name at all. Or maybe you don't care if you clear your name, prove the poem is yours etc.. Just remember, you were the one that started this thread asking for help.

• Rachel
    19 years ago

aye it means im tired of defending myself against you brianless retards... i have stated my thought and now i will count to three kiss my a$$ now die and bleed

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

If it was your own work you would have never become tired to prove your point. If you can't prove your point.. your account will be suspended by Janis. Cursing will not help you in anyways. Stop being a stuborn kid!

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

Anyways, if it's truly yours you should be saying these thingy to who you say stole it, not to all of us here. You must proove it, nothing else can help, and your proof lacks.

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

I told you it was mine. I've never restesd at one minute to prove that poem was mine. Because it is mine, you lying bit(ch). Next time you plan on stealing someone's work, make sure you're prepared to get bashed and that you can make it look like yours. Dumbass.

-Mortalidaga

Ps. Thank you everyone, again

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

Rachel posted this in the comments on the poem, that she submitted:

Rachel at 2004-11-02

im leavings this god damn site fck ya'll ill sart my own damn site..... die fckers die!!!!!!

Yay. Bye liar. :)

• Rachel
    19 years ago

screw off b!tch

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

No, I'm not going to "screw off" until you grow up and admit that you stole my poem, because I know you did!!!! Everyone does! Grow up.

-Mortalidaga

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

To Rachel: please leave the swearing to a minimun, if it was truly your work, swearing would not help. I know that I didn't come on a forum about poetry just to be bombarded with crude comments and insults to other readers. I don't think others did either.

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

I'm sorry that I had placed curses also, I was just really upset, I didn't mean to offend anyone...Sorry...

-Mortalidaga

• Rachel
    19 years ago

yea...blah blah blah

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

I still wonder when you'll grow up...and when you'll get your fake self off this site....

• Rachel
    19 years ago

aye i have made my own site....so screw off...

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

I don't need to "screw off" I'm not the one who said they were leaving, you were. So obviously you should be the one to "screw off". Fake.

-Mort

• Rachel
    19 years ago

fake my ass...i come back here to see what you have written

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

CrimsonRere.. did you inform Janis about this? Janis doesn't look at these threads. You have to go to Feedback and suggessions forum and inform Janis. Then only he will take action.

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

Oh...Thanks Trincy.
    xx

• ~*Snow queen~*
    19 years ago

yeah get him to straighten everything out so everyone noes its your poem

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

She's deleted her poems so there's no point...I have no proof anymore...Oh well, she's gone. Good. Liars are not needed >=\.

-Mortalidaga

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

I was wondering whether you saw this link....

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/discussion/topic.html?topic_id=7269

Truth or another lie? I am no one to judge. Hope she is fine.

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

Wow..I don't know...that's sad though...Wonder if it's for attention...or if she means it......I don't know if it's true or false.......

-Mortalidaga

• ~*Snow queen~*
    19 years ago

i hope thats not true, i dont think she should do that just because she copied a poem and was caught, you noe. i dunno either.

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

that's scary... i don't know what to think.

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

Why me? I'm not the one sayign I'm going to kill myself...And if I have said that recently, it's because I've been saying it for 15 months.

-Mortalidaga
    xxTakeCarexx

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

Yes, I did swear, but I also apologized, she swore after she was told to keep it to a minimum, and no one took her side because it is obvious it's mine...she said she couldn't get her site link, after she said she had it, so she lied, she used not having it as an excuse...and she said it was in a book, i went to google and tried to find the book, but nothing showed up for it...and someone else said if it were made it would be rare, so how would i ever get my hands on one? back to the site thing, I've never been on VampireFreaks...I know there is no proof of that, but I haven't...And I know some people switch from small poems to big ones, but why would she write, like, 10 poems that were small, not punctuated, and most ended with 'to be continued...' and then all of a sudden write this big one that was all punctuated and capitalized? It doesn't really make sense...But you know, whatever, you don't have to believe me, I know the truth, my friends know the truth, and mostly everyone knows the truth. So believe what ever you want hun.

-Mortalidaga

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

I only took Crimson's side because her theory makes sense, not Rachel's... I also checked out someone Rachel's poem and her setting was way different than the one poem. And I did not see Crimson swearing that much, honestly, and if I my poem was stolen I wouldn't be calling everyone names. I'd try as much to have a civilised debate... these are just my two cents, take em of leave em. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone in any way with my opinion.

• ~*Snow queen~*
    19 years ago

ok yeah i didnt see crimson regret swear a lot, all she reall said was effing and b(i) tch. I mean thats not a lot of swearin! Besides shes right, i noe i write long poems but once and a while i will write a short one but its still the same kind of writing, like i dont change my writing techniques at all. U noe, so if rachel doesnt use punctuation whi would she use it all of a sudden in a poem? so yeah!

• ~*Snow queen~*
    19 years ago

its just not kool when people plagiarize so yeah. I mean write your own poems!