So who all hates me in this forum...

• Ali
    19 years ago

I know Ive been very opinionated since I came back, but I have some pretty good thoughts and Im sorry I can be a total WITCH (with a B) but I promise never to take it out in commenting on your poems... So who hates me?

GDub4More!

• Alya
    19 years ago

No Hate just love.....:o)Luv YA.XOXO

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Hey, no problem. The one thing that really infuriates me is when people resort to making derisive, hostile comments on other members' poems. Other than that you can say what you want. I'm unlikely to be offended.

I respect people with strong opinions, even if they differ with mine and as long as their opinions are well founded. Reasonable minds can arrive at different opinions from the same set of facts. But otoh I think it's pointless to discuss something with a person whose opinions are based simply on hysteria and misinformation.

So, Ali, the short version is that I don't hate you.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Hate you, I don't even know who you are!

I'd be very wary if i was you of opening yourself up to personal attack by asking such a question as who hates me. Anyone who cares enough about the opinions of others in rarely worth the effort of hate.

• Johnny Marlin 2
    19 years ago

I don't hate you, in fact you were one of the first people on my favs list.
    No Hate, just luv, rob

• Laura
    19 years ago

I L*O*V*E***** YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE...other than myself. ha

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

awwwww, i DON'T hate you, to be honest i don't hate anyone, dislike yes, but hate is a very strong word. I neither hate or dislike you, As for being opininated, whats so wrong with that? everyone has their opinion's some choose to express them more then others such as myself. Your poems are lovely and once again i do not hate yah =)

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

yeah, so, who are you and what opinions have you got?

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

I dont know you! Hi, i'm lizzy, do u hate me? lol

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

yep, so no-one hates you!

• Ashlee Nicole
    19 years ago

lol i don't hate you.lol.

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

I dont hate anybody, and i dont hate you