Why does it hurt?

• o0o*ChEeRiO*o0o
    19 years ago

Every time i write poems like really special ones the ones that have so much meaning to me.I have this pain in muy chest like not a simple pinch but this pain in muy chest.But after i rite i feel relieved like a weight has been lifted off muy shoulders.I was jus wondering if that is normal?Has that ever happened to you maybe?

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

um that i doesn't seem normel r u sure it only happenes afts you rte a poem? or mayb you r just imaginaing it. if it really bothers you i would get it cheked out by a docter

• Julnyca
    19 years ago

That's perfectly normal it happens to a lot of people so i hear.May be the best way to relieve all the stress you had all day is to write.I could say the pain you are talking about happens to me alot.The best way to really relieve the pain is to take a hot shower or find a quiet place where you know you want be bothered and write.
    Tip:Start a journal
    Nyca

• deadnalone
    19 years ago

something similar. i understand what you mean anyway.

• Poetically Speaking
    19 years ago

I'm not sure what that is, I know I have had pains in my chest before, but those were all related to stress. I'd suggest getting it checked out by a professional.

• Ashlee Nicole
    19 years ago

I know how you feel, It's not that big of a thing to worry about I think...I always use to have this dream where I was in the woods, and my father shot this doe...And I would always wake up screaming cause It hurt in my chest. Cause I felt bad for the doe.-I think you should be fine...If that helped any?---Ashlee---

• shannon
    19 years ago

i feeel like that everytime i write a poem... i feel a strong pain in my chest or empty inside and then after i write the poem i feel relized..yes i think that is totally noramal.. i think that it is when you write you are reminded of your emotionss or how you really feel..but after i think that your emotions are lifted away and that you have dealt with them..

• shannon
    19 years ago

your fine its normal dont make anyone think any differnt..i think when your emotions and heart is truly in your poem you feel the emotions from it or you relize your emotions..but poetry is the bets way to deal with it i think so it is normal tyoy are totally fine adn dont maek anyone make you think differnt

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

I must say it happens to me - writing is a release of pent up energy and emotion for me as it must be for you too - learn to harness that emotion and energy and use it to your advantage :o)

• Unseen Exposure
    19 years ago

Of course that's normal... it's emotional pain gone physical. I get it sometimes too. But if you're not careful, it can turn in to something harmful.

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

Nope after I write a poem I feel like going and killing myself or to go yelling at someone =D I use my brother

• Lushed
    19 years ago

well sometimes i think i feel something similar..like if theres something that's just killing me inside, or im feeling a really strong emotion or something. i feel like i let it out of me when i write..but sometines i think i just imagine it. :P i dunno if that helps at all tho. sorry if it doesnt.