Automatic writing...

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Have any of you guys just tried writing without any conscious thoughts, or at least with as little thought as possible?

If you haven't tried it i suggest you do, you'd be amazed at the material that comes out from the depths of your subconscious. Your therapist will thank me.

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

kevin that is really good i just rote one this morning and well it was ten pages my bets poem thankyou soooooooooo much i mite put it on here if i am bothered to type it all up. thnks again

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

interesting info guys... i do keep my poetry book under my pillow and i write before i sleep, not after. i'll try it sometimes. thanks :)

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

good luck tell me how it goes

• Mary
    19 years ago

that's something i need to try because i'm one of those that thinks about EVERY SINGLE word. lol. (and they still aren't good...heh, oh well) but i'll try that sometime

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

omg i never thought of it that way with the repist fing omg im never gonna c a theripist again!!!!

• Kevin
    19 years ago

No problems guys...delve into the darkness.

As for word seperation...yeah i knew that one about therapist....you can do the same with

wonder-ful [ wonder-fool]

beautiful etc etc..

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

still its freakyk i mean it aint no normel word like wonder-ful its the-rapist n mi best recently got rapet c'mon wood yew like it?

• Sildaekar
    19 years ago

hmmm...never tried that...thx 4 the suggestion tho

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

I don't think you should be worried about that... everyone writes different things... and it doesn't necesserily mean you're depressed, which isn't a bad thing anyway.
    ~~~~
    Last night I did that!! And I produced an alright poem, it definetely works, I've done it a few times now... but most of the time I can only make one if I have the starting paragraph eating me up in my head.