Mystic Thoughts!!! Yayyy!!!

• Allen
    19 years ago

Jen!!!! I just got a comment from you, yayyy!!! I am so happy to see you back, please tell me you gotta stay longer this time ;)

• Allen
    19 years ago

ohhhhh :( only half an hour??? where have you been all these days??

• Allen
    19 years ago

Well :) that's good to hear your life will be back to normal soon :) how's your baby boy doing?? still cute as ever?? :D

• Allen
    19 years ago

My life's been pretty crazy lately as well, got all tied down with exams and crap like that... but I guess its nothing compare to what you'll have to go through.

• Allen
    19 years ago

Yayyy!! so am I!!! I can't wait to see you post up post up some more poems :D you always have ways to crack me up with them :D how's your braindeadness..ness, still going strong?? :D hehehe, that's good to know your baby is potty trained ;) how old is he now?? you know, babies learn languages really fast, maybe you can teach the baby to speak mutliple languages :D:D:D

• Allen
    19 years ago

Yayy!! new poem from you, I just can't wait. *jumps around* hehehe, poems, poems, *trips over the mess in the room* ohhh... I guess I should tidy this place up sometime....

Oh my, 4 languages :) you baby is so lucky :) english, spanish, french and ...what's creole?? I only wish my parents told me multiple languages when I was little... if they did, it would have made up abit of my lack of intelligance in the language area :S... 2'11?? and just how long is a feet?? Im measuring in cm and m on this side of the world.... :)

• Allen
    19 years ago

okay, cya Jen, take care :)

• Allen
    19 years ago

sorry mate, can't understand you :D try use English next time ey?? :P

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

OMG JEN! i didnt know you had a lil baby boi. thats soooooo awesome!

• Allen
    19 years ago

Hehehe, I just saw your poem ;) Im looking forward to see more :D right now Im over the internet usage limit :( so I can't stay long :( I'll come back tomorrow :) ....when its Wednesday, everything should be back to normal :D muahahah, just can't wait... this no internet thing sucks .... see ya ;)