U PPL SERIOUSLY GOTZ PROBLEMZ

• nazz
    19 years ago

i'm on this site everyday while i'm at work and i'm sad to say that some of u aren't that nice..u come on here asking for friends and when there's someone u don't like maybe because they write poetry better than u..u put them down and abuse them! Now i don't know about how u feel when u do this but i know for a fact that it's nt rite and it should stop becasue my friend (Nahla) is in hosptal..some biches on here made her feel like shit coz they said some stuff to her in some messae and she tried killing herself...
    i have two words
    GET U"R ACTS TOGETHER

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

Did i miss something? You say some people get on here and try to make friends, whats wrong with that or what does that have to do with your friend? Im sorry for Nahla but damn. She needs some one else to stick up for her cuz u just aint doin it.

• Nicole
    19 years ago

How would you know nazz? It's not like you've even contributed anything to the site!

• Nicole
    19 years ago

and if your little friend tried to commit suicide cuz someone didn't like her poems, she needs to be checked into a Coocoo nest after she's outta the hospital.

• Luvmeluvr
    19 years ago

Nicole ~
    I think that is a very disrespectful thing to say about Nahla. You don't know her or her life, so you shouldn't judge. Suicide is a very serious matter and you shouldn't talk about it like that.

• olivia
    19 years ago

i agree with luv i took it to understand the person who posted this in teh 1st place was tryignm to say to the ppl who ask 4 friends tehy should b a lil nicer even if its comnets lets say u can b opionated but not in a rude or mean way there r nice wyas to give support on how to make soemthing better.obvuisoly somoen was very mean to the yng girl and when ur in a suicidal state of mind doenst atke bu mcuh to give taht person teh extra push they need to lose it so i think really wahts was asked was 4 ppl to b a lil nicer towarsd other .just how i understood it to be and i really hope nahla is ok and is home soon .

• nazz
    19 years ago

look i wasn't trying to offend any of you but seriously some people just say the most hurtful things. My spelling isn't the issue here it's that fact that you're willing to be rude to anyone who speaks teh truth...and nicole the reason i don't publish my poems on here is becasue i don't need to..and i only became a member here becasue i thought that this was a good way to get to know people and share experiances with them..but some of you are too stuck in your own miserable lives that you wish to make some poor girls life miserable when she's never writtena bad comment,nor said anything to make any of you hate her...personally i think you're all jealous of her

• adham
    19 years ago

Nahla?? THE Nahla??? no way! her poems are so beautiful..so she actually writes from experiance?? bugger now i feel bad!

• nazz
    19 years ago

i know and she looks like such an angel too! Really if you saw her you'd be compleatly blown away it's a pity she doesn't see her beauty herself

• adham
    19 years ago

hmm..i'm intrigued....u've seen her? how'd you meet her?? hey i'm gonna post a new topic just for our conersations...ok??

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

WOW kinda heated in here aint it :S

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

lol yea scooby. But nazz if ya aint tryin to affend n e one then maybe you can b a lil nicer so you dont get every one pissed off. Nahla i hope you get better so take care!

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Very heated - this is so sad for everyone really!
    Hope Nahla gets better, hope we can all grow up at some stage too!

• Chelsey
    19 years ago

Well i do actually agree..it is patheitc people diss other peopls work that is pretty rude and disrespectful..but you should let Nahla know..if people dis her poems she should know there is plenty of other people on this site that would love to talk to her and be her friend..she shouldnt have to kill herself over something little ya know? I hope she gets better as well!