TOPIC 4 ME & N (u know who u r) confidential & strictly private

• adham
    19 years ago

so you've seen her? how'd you meet her? how old is she really? is she online now?? fuk i'm really interested 4 sum weird reason..but i kinda connected with her poems
    don't mean to sound gay but her words seem so..pure and from the heart..

• nazz
    19 years ago

your questions answered:

yes i have seen her in fact i'm currently in Sydney because i wanted to meet her.

I met her on this site to be honest..i read her peoms and fell in love with the girl (in a friendly manner)

She's turning 15 this coming february...but OMG does she look like 18!!
    i'm visiting her tonight...i think she should be online now..coz she's at home and outta hospital

• adham
    19 years ago

Nazz..u there??
    your not that much older than me...
    but no to be honest i'm not interested in anyone at da moment but this girl really has got me feeling a little crious i hope no one reads this..coz i'm doing my confessons to some stranger rather than 2 a priest!

• nazz
    19 years ago

can't write much 2day..busy with nahla

• adham
    19 years ago

hey nazz when you're online gimme a holler ok girl? cheers

• nazz
    19 years ago

i'm online..wats up?

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

How the hell are you going to put a topic on a group discussion board and say strictly for me and you very private???? That don't make no damn sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

it just makes ppl more eager 2 c wats happenin...yes i admit i was curious

• Allen
    19 years ago

yes, true true... hehe, try use email if you want a more confidential conversation mate ;)

• adham
    19 years ago

nah man..i prefer havn a confidential convo on here..it's more appealing and easier

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

You can NOT have a confidential conversation on a frigin message board.....people are going to read it....It just doesn't make any damn sense. Use that damn brain of yours!

• adham
    19 years ago

err...wat brain?? lolz i'm messn around...i'm a journalist

• adham
    19 years ago

nahla...how can u go out with that 16 year old GT dude?? I FREAKN LOVE U!!! :( i promise 2 make u feel like a princess and 2 make every moment with u memorable...

:(

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

It seems to be adam that um....Nahla doesn't feel the same way.

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

If u dont say its confidential, probably less ppl would come and check it out!

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

erm....not meaning to be rude but this shud definately be in the private part (aka email) it just way to personal.......

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

ooooooh nahla u lil stud....r girls called studs too? hmm, r u going out with GT, dont he liv in california?