Allen has a picture now!!! yayyy!!!

• Allen
    19 years ago

Yayyy!!! that's me!!! muhahahhaha, I finally got my picture up :D ...well.... mama always tells me "its whats on the inside that matters"... LOL... so I guess Im alright ;).... LOL

• olivia
    19 years ago

aww allen what a cutie !! cute pic and it does match ur caartoon too funny .. ur a cute guy jsut thought id share hehe

• Allen
    19 years ago

:P hehehehe, thanks Olivia ;) your comment was much appreciated :D:D:D

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

aww... it does match the pic! cute pic, allen. that was creative:D you don't look 21 somehow (?), but then again i can never tell how old one person is. maybe i'll post mine soon! :)

• Allen
    19 years ago

:D I don't look 21?? :D I guess that's a good thing... oh wait... you do mean I look younger than 21 right??? I remember when I was 16 ppl used to say I look 20... grrrr.... I was so annoyed by that.... *singing in high and out of tune voice* forever young~~~~ I want to be~~~ forever young~~~~

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

i cnt c ur pic...i can jst c the cartoon

• Allen
    19 years ago

oh my dear fairy god child, you have to wait for a few seconds for the picture to show up :) try count to 5 ;)

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

wooops! i meant younger than 21... definitely... you look friendly too. lemme go look again:)

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

You are 21??? Man! You look so young! And sooooo cute!!! You are 21??? ... .... *Hides my face and runs away*

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

Oh, that's so cute! And so cool how the cartoon and real picture link up... well done on that. You are so cute! But you definetely look younger than 21... uhh, I could never put a photo of me up in my profile!