lookin for some one to rate and comment

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

Hey guys, i need some one to PLEASE rate and make a comment(s) and i will do the same but i really need feed back and i just put up a new poem. I will do the same for you too!

• nazz
    19 years ago

hi..i could give you feedback but you gotta giv me some in return!

i'm very generous when it comes to commenting..and voting but u gotta do da same..is it a deal?

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

I will comment on any one who comments myne. I will comment of some of yours!

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

nazz, how am i supposed to comment and rate if there is nothing to comment and rate?

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

you would know! I'm expecting one now! ;) I will check soon.

• Kate
    19 years ago

Hey will you rate this for me?

Life's problems cant be fought alone. I know this for a fact. I've tried to fight them and it seems like every time i try i get hurt more and more. Every time i think about my life i get brought to tears let alone to talk about it. I've tried to live my life the way i want to live it but it seems like the way i want to live is impossible! to everyone around me I'm like a maid or someone who can be pushed around. Every aspect of my life is horrible, but somehow i survive. i know that my life will soon get better and it can only go uphill. To this day i still think about suicide and the thought always seems to linger in my mind, but i know that if it were to happen i would cause hurt and pain to more than just myself. Tons of questions are always going through my head when I'm alone and feeling down... "maybe if i do it quick- will it hurt as much?" there's razors and things that could hurt me all around me, but forever and for always there will be something holding me back, and thats the thought of hurting you and the people who have helped me through. i love you too much to leave! The thought of going to school or seeing you knowing that your my best friend is enough to make me live forever. i never want to lose you- Forever and ever, and if you were to die, my life would be over. i would have nothing to go on for! When I'm with you, there isn't any thoughts of suicide in my mind. there isn't a single picture that is bad running a marathon across my brain. my responsibilities dont matter. There's no pain, no hurt, no lies, no fears, stabbing at my heart. I'm free when I'm with you. No thoughts of my mom asking me to live with her. Careless to what happened when i was little. When i am around you nothing seems to matter to me but you and our friendship. if i could give you one promise, it would be that you will always be my best friend and i will be here forever!!! i will love you till the very last breath i bare to take.

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

That poem is really good! I hardly ever read poems that don't rhyme that i like and that make sence to me but this is one of them! I hope you don't think about suicide any more :( I am such a wus, i could never hurt myself, suicide has never crossed my mind. I get through all it with out hurting myself and you can too. Great poem! Stay strong! I just changed my name from bay_e to lizzy!