BRAIN FART:PLEASE HELP

• Brandy Sansotta
    19 years ago

I need titles for poems or stories. I also need things to write about for each please help me. Thank you!

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

do you mean just random things? if so, write about:
    -catapult
    -white roses
    -music
    -tower
    -stupidity
    -eternal

or:
    -an angel in disguise
    -stranded
    -one more day to live
    -something about the future

i'm currently writing a story and poem about all those things.

just some random stuff:)

• Brandy Sansotta
    19 years ago

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

everyone seems to want ideas n i am giving the same website to everyone!!!

here it is

http://www.greyhawkonline.com/grodog/poems_titles.html

• Brandy Sansotta
    19 years ago

that site sucks. it doesnt have very many good titles to try and write something from

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

sorry

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

Think of something that made you angry or something that would make you cry. Do you have a love or something? think about if they cheated on you or how much you love them or if they broke up with you or something.
    If you want something happy... I can't help you there. And for titles, just think of the word that is repeated most in your poem.

• Brandy Sansotta
    19 years ago

first off justplainme. i wasnt asking people to do my work for me. I just needed some ideas and by the way your poems suck. As for everyone that has tried to help me thanks

• Brandy Sansotta
    19 years ago

It was something I did just for laughs. It wasnt meant to be taken serious. i dont care if you dont like m

• .x.PorteR.x.
    19 years ago

Okay guys, i don't mean to sound like the insufferable peace keeper here, but this site isn't supposed to be for people to completely put each other down. Write whatever you want, argue with whoever you want, but don't do it on here, cause nobody else really wants to hear about it.

• .x.PorteR.x.
    19 years ago

I understand where you're coming from, and yes, she may have been in the wrong but that doesnt mean we all have to put up w/ it.