19 years ago

Love is in the air
    every where i look around

• Danny
    19 years ago

Sorry. Hope this one goes well for you

• olivia
    19 years ago

maybe he didnt wanto hook up with u cause ur 14 adn hes in his 20s tahst illegal u know and he ddint raelly strick me as teh perv thpe. im sure it wanst cause u werent pretty cause ur beeautiful but ur looks odtn change ur age

• olivia
    19 years ago

i think ur absulotly beautiful but ur just a lil girl and i dotn think u shoul dtak eit personally if a older guy doenst wnatto k hook up ur very yng despite looking older and shouldnt b after guys in there 20s it sillegal and frankly i think it makes them look like perverts. just my thoughts ur so yng thers plenty of time 4 men dnt rush into it uys arent worth ne of the trouble they bring and if a older guy in there 20s exp ur sisters husband there must likley intersted in one thing and they should b ashamed of themsleves. u beautiful u desreve to b respected and loved and u can find taht with somoen ur age who wont get arretsed 4 being with u.

• olivia
    19 years ago

ok legal or what not ist still disgusting and mkaes teh guy out to b a perv regardless of how u look ur a lil kid and these r grown men ne respectful man in his 20s woudlnt meess with a lil girl .. and ur too yng to b worrying bout sex married men and things of taht nture newayz ..