Need Some1 to write an awsome love poem!

• Ashlee
    19 years ago

Hey, I need help! I really want to write, or find a great poem for my b/f to read to him, because in a couple weeks we are going out for dinner and we are giving eachother promise rings.. i really want to read him a poem before i give it to him! please help! or give ideas thanks, you can msg me about it thanks a million

-ashlee

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

ok ill rite one but it mite take a while if it means to much to u so mayb tomor ill post it up

• donny
    19 years ago

Hey instead of asking for a poem write down all your depest memorys and feelings and make a poem your self it will have so much more meaning behind it, even if you think its not that good, its from the hart to the one you love it will mean the world.

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

donny has yet made another point im sorri i cant rite a poem for yew if i dont know wat that love feels like i have only had flings stuff like that sorry again

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

i hate just plain me but i HATE people that seak other poems as much i wish he was the one kicked off you dont deserve to be on this website if you did plagerise because it ruins the whole idea of writeing

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

the only person i hate is you for you're rude comment on gays you could of said something nicer but no you say sometings like they like home butt sex you brought that on your self too bad

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

keep your fucken opinion to yourself if it going to hurt someone

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

yes i am resorting to cursing because i swear when i am mad and i really mad!

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

thankyou

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

yet a girl posted the topic ha and he is calling you and me dumb and i am a girl so how can it be "man" talk if there are no men invovled