Poets, write about yourself!=)

• Liam
    19 years ago

okay. well im 16, and im currently in college doing a BTEC in Animal Management. Errrrrrrm, gawd this is difficult writin bout ure self. Well i like all kinds of music; rock, jazz, ska, indie, classical, pop, etc! errrrm, i play drums. Oh n all my poems are true to my life. And the majority of them are soppy love poems yeah, im always writin down the way i feel. If u read my poems n dont make sense then ill tell u, recently i met this really amazing girl in my college, we 've bn friends for about a month, and we started to get closer n closer, until we kissed n we were together for about a wek, then she decided its best jsut to be friends. which i really dont get, i still have feeling for her that are too over whelming to be jst friends! any way, before i write my life story im gona end here!

• Tarikins
    19 years ago

Write about myself? ummmm im 13, i'm a freshman in highschool, only cuz I skipped a grade....guess I did something right, or the Jr.High got sick of me lol. Ummmmm I write alot and 99.9% of my poems are about my life cept a few of them (u might figure out which). I have 2 bestfriends in the whole world Stoney (Dorthea) and K.T (Kayelene). Ummmm I have tons of cousins and a bound sister Sarah. Ummmmm I have one brother Josh (Josiah). I love to skateboard, write music/poetry of course!, cause trouble, sand surf, and of course surf on here when I have nothing else to do. Ummm I love music sooooo much u know metal, hard rock, gothic rock, and some punk. My favorite artists are SLIPKNOT!!!! um Marilyn Manson (he's the king), Disturbed, Deftones, Kidney Thieves, Static-X, Godhead, Godsmack, Rob Zombie, Whitezombie (Rob's old band), Linkin Park....anything thats hard core or has screaming in it lol. Well thats it.....otherwise I'm gunna be typing all day.

*~*Fre@k*~*

• Johnny Marlin 2
    19 years ago

Well, where do i begin. I was born in Winchester, Virginia. I Have two sisters, one lives in Pittsburgh, (My home town), and the other in Austin, TX. I was born on 01-30-1985, that makes me an Aquarius. I am a firm believer in astrology, and I consider myself Agnostic (Meaning I believe there is a god, I just don't know which religion, if any, to believe) I am a constuction worker, believe it or not I do concrete work(sidewalks, foundations, floors, etc.) I'm 19, dropped out of school, joined the army, got kicked out of the army, i smoke, drink too much(1st step is admitting you have a problem). And lead a relatively boring life. I have a "friend" named Ali, we went out for about 9 months, then broke up then got back together, then broke up, then got back together, I think you get the point. She is the love of my life though... Well I'm rambling now... goodbye

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

before i do can i ask why you are asking?

• .x.PorteR.x.
    19 years ago

Um okay my turn. I'm 14, I live in Queensland, australia. All my fam live down South, so i only see them at Christmas... Ummm yeah i love this guy i've loved for like a year...

I'm into Red Hot Chili Peppers, Linkin Park, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Maroon 5, Powderfinger, Jet, No Doubt... whatever i like the sound of.

My fav movie genre is thriller/horror or romantic comedies.

I playED the flute, don't play anything now but guy i love plays guitar and i wish i could too... that's about it.

Most of my poems are depressing, though some of them are love... But yeh... hi! -waves-

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

wow hi .x.PorteR.x. ! we could practically be twins! lol just 2 very similar gals.

I'm 14, From walsall, england. I love the same types of music. (add three days grace, nickelback, lost prophets and a few more...). I like most movie types.

I have been playing the violin since I was like 6 but I'm still rubbish. so there we go thats about it i think......

o yeah, and i love chris :-) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

what about you caitlyn? who are you? where are you from?

Sorry im in a nosy mood.

• K~HO
    19 years ago

I am a 17 year old senior from Mississippi. 2 things I love most in my life is being in the colorguard and horses. I play clarinet, bass clarinet, saxophone in my high school band and do flag rifle and sabre in the colorguard...we are the state marching band champs. An important thing that shapes my life is my relationship with Christ. (JESUS ROCKS!!)

• K~HO
    19 years ago

I am a 17 year old senior from Mississippi. 2 things I love most in my life is being in the colorguard and horses. I play clarinet, bass clarinet, saxophone in my high school band and do flag rifle and sabre in the colorguard...we are the state marching band champs. An important thing that shapes my life is my relationship with Christ. (JESUS ROCKS!!) One of my poems was inspired by the deaths of 9 teenages in and around my town in the bast 7 months. The rest were inspired by the realtionship I have with my best friend, who just happens to be my ex. He was my first b/f, first kiss, first guy who loved me, first guy I loved, ect. He means the world to me.

• SammiBABY
    19 years ago

hello
    im sammi, im 15, i love poetry and dancing. I live in australia. I take hiphop and jazz classes which i love. I play piano. I have a huge group of friends and a lot of them are poets. My religion is poeikanasan, and I will be fasting for one week very soon and leaving the food to my gods.
    I write about 5 poems a week i have 20 more to put on this site but i can't be stufffed!
    i write songs sometimes and next week i have to sing in a concert , wich is scary. I hate mean people, i love cats ans im passinate about peace.
    I've had depression since March.
    Thats about it
    love Sammi Morris