Allen!!!!!!!!!!!!! Helloooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

hey 'llen, loooong time no talk! and ur not on msn too often, so can we post here? xxoo ^^, liz

• Allen
    19 years ago

;) sure thing, Im on msn now and posting at the same time :D

• Allen
    19 years ago

*orignial text same as above*
    oh great... it just post that twice

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

Zucchini 'n' Pamesan Muffins

For 12 meduim muffins

2 cups of flour
    4 teaspoons baking poweder
    1/2 teaspoon of salt
    black pepper to taste
    1 cup of grated tasty cheese
    1/4 cup grated parmesan
    3/4 cup milk
    2 eggs
    3 zucchini (250g altogether)

Sift or fork together the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. grind in black pepper to taste and then add the grated cheeses and stir to combine.

in another bowl whisk together the milk and eggs with a fork, then add the unpeeled grated zucchini. tip ths mixture int the bowl of dry ingredients.

fold together, taking care not to overmix. as soon as allthe flower is moistened (but b4 the mixture is smooth), spoon the mixture into 12 lightly buttered or sprayed medium sized muffin pans or 24 mini muffin pans

bake at 210oC for 12-15minz, or until the tops are golden and the tops spring back when pressed in the centre. leave stand for 3minz.

• Allen
    19 years ago

Thanks my dear Alysse :D I'll give that a try soon!!!

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

kool, theyre scrummy, iv always been more of a savoury person. how r u and rochelle? i am so bored but my frnd hu moved away is visiring nxt weekend soimlooking forward 2 seeing her, u nvr kno wat u hav til u lose it...i learnt that the hard way :(

• Allen
    19 years ago

my goodness, I haven't been on here for a while... its a good one whole day!!! lol, *sigh* Roch is leaving for Aussie tomorrow, won't see her for 2 weeks..... as for that "you never know what you have until you lose it..." thats a good quote, and yes, I think I have learnt that the hard way as well....

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

lol Arent we poor pathetic souls, sigh :( yeah well this week is exam week and though our exams are pretty un-important, its still stressful and out social studies teacher decided to be clever and give us two assignment kinda thingys....thats so not kool! grrr im so pissed off...we have a science test on astronomy, and our science teacher thought shed be kool too and spring a plant test on us...i was so not prepared, i doubt i even got 50% right and thats just grrr! OMG and u have to check out James Lafferty, heez my new eye candy! but yeah i gtg do my assignment, dont let rochelle slip away! bubi