Awards

• Johnny Marlin 2
    19 years ago

Anyone have problems with awards not showing up? I know I have commented on more than 30 poems, and I have probably posted more than 30 times on the forum... Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think

• SammiBABY
    19 years ago

just do it a few moretimes and it'll come up don't worry

• Unseen Exposure
    19 years ago

It took a while for mine to show as well, they'll show up sooner rather than later .. :-)

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

uh guys? need i remind you that the awards are not automatic, im pretty sure that janis updates them and he updated them not too long ago so i might be able before he does again, be patient. good things come to those who wait

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

and er, do u guyz only comment so you guyz can get awards?

• Johnny Marlin 2
    19 years ago

I don't only comment and post to get awards, but I do appreciate the recognition. I like to have people read and comment on my poetry, and I think I will be looked at as a more serious poet with awards. If that makes any sense...

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

It does because I know I'm more likely to read someone's poetry if they have more votes, comments and awards. Because if they have a good rating and some awards then they probably have some good poetry, so I feel like I wouldn't be wasting my time.

• ShadowedPhoenix
    19 years ago

I also have mor then 30 comments and sadly no award! Maybe when you get over a 100 they'll give you the award for 30???
    Just a thought!

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

whats the big deal with the awards?

• joe
    19 years ago

i dk, how do you get the members award? what is that?

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

members award? allen i thnk u mean the favorites awards, when more then 5 pandq members add u to their faves list you get a bronze faves award and so on

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

Awards don't come as soon as you've made that set amount of votes. It may take a week, I'm pretty sure of that.

• Lipton
    19 years ago

Janis isn't feeling well from what I hear...

I'm waiting on several myself... However, awards really don't mean much... I mean, they do allow you to see who the active members are in the site, but that should be the only reason for them...

~Ciao Lipton