OMG FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!!

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Okie i kinda did something stupid, i woke up because i had a bad dream....nothing not normal...but anyways...it was about 3 in the morning and i thought i would be a little bit of a shiet disturber...LOL i have this fetish of blowing things up...i think it started with my barbie dolls when i was like 6, anyways i took a bunch of empty coffee cants and i sprayed the inside with pam thats none stick stuff for cooking, and i wired the inside with copper wiring and had a plastic covering over it....and i put a little plastic bag full of graffititi and sparkles....remember its 3 in the morning and i am doing this...LOL i stuck a candle in it and a firecracker and i made my own firwork well fireworks to be plural...and some of my neighrbours came outside to see what i was up too, and my neighbour who is like 60 is in my back yard at 3 in the morning helping blow stuff up and making my own glitter fireworks...i always though this man was mean because he use to put greece on his fence so we couldnt climb it and here he is playing army with me ahaha...yah i know i am geek but i had sooooo much fun, i have to go clean my mess up because my mom and step dad will eat me ahaha...my yard is a disaster...and he taught me how to wire the inside so the can doesnt melt....coolest guy ever, ahaha we have something in comment me and the old guy....blowing things up, but its not like we were doing it to destruct things, we were using our talents of making mini bombs and making something pretty outta them glitter bombs ahah i had to add my own little girlie flare to it...LOL

• adham
    19 years ago

i agree..this shits too long 2 read

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

you were making firecrackers?

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

i wasnt making firecrackers per say.....cuz that just makes me sound like a physco..ahaha i was making glitter bombs ahaha i guess that not better either...LOL i would put glitter and graffiti in it...and it woul shoot up in the air...not really that high but high enough and the glitter and grafitti would fly out....and it look really neat because i had my porch light was shining down on it...my neighbour helped me too..ahaha you could hear his wife yelling at him to get bak in the house and her exact words were "Len ur too old for that" ahaha he just ignored her and glued copper inside the can...and he showed me how to not make it melt LOL coolest guy ever