anyone religious here??

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

Hey kay, I'm not totally religious but i believe in the lord and go to church and pray and everything. I go to a christian church. You can tell me your problem and i will do my best to help you. I would really like to try to help you so you can send me a private message or get back to me any way you want. Take care!
    - Lizzy

• Allen
    19 years ago

Yes, same here, Christian as well :) I can try my best to help what ever problem you may have. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to email me at randomnlost@yahoo.com.au :) take care :)

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

Wow! I hope you don't think you should jump off because of that!! I think there is something with you like you have a gift or something. I have never heard of this befor but it is pretty cool but freaky. I have been depressed lately but haven't had those kinda dreams. You shouldn't ignore this though. I hope some one can help u, i don't know what to say but don't ignore it. I'm really sorry i'm not much of a help! : (
    take care!

• chavii
    19 years ago

in dis world many ques have no answers if we try 2 judge everything wid world logic we mite end up in dirt.
    ur case is rare but u r not alone wid dis problem or gift watever u call it .
    i have it 2 not exactly dead ppl talking but yes i 2 have felt things b4 it happend.
    i 2 use 2 freak out but now i take it very casually like any another dream or another intuition.

• hisbabygirl14
    19 years ago

I am a really strong Lutheran Christian..... I have heard of a religious group called the Episcipalians. I am not saying that you are one of them, but it seems sorta like you could be. They believe they are the seers and hearers of God. I think it is a sign from God to you, for a reason I am unable to explain. A group of my friends and I have the same sort of things happen to us all the time. If you would like you can email me at mediumgothicrose@hotmail.com

~BrokenFaery~