Death penalty for serial rapist?

• Mich
    19 years ago

I am not from the US but I think that the death penalty should be issued all over the world to serial rapists, killers etc.

• Jacki
    19 years ago

i think that you try to get him help first. Being a rapist or a child molester is an illness. They need medical mental help for there condition. If on the other hand they do not improve and continue with no remorse then yes I beilve the death pentalty would be the only way to remove those scum from our streets.

• Jacki
    19 years ago

Its funny that this got brought up because I was having this conversation with my husband the other day. Why? Well because my father is a child molester and in jail right now. I personally think he should be sent to death only because he has taken something away from many children, and some of his own family members. The women finally came foward and brought him to jail. He was out in 3 months because one of the girls was conserded "slow" and she could have been lying. She wasn't though! anyways he was out. Eventully he struck again and again and again....he'll be out again. He will never change unfortunley and people like him to belong to die. I also beilve even though this has happend to me, that I could forgive someone who did this to me when i finally hit the breaking point where I had to move on w/ my life. If the person had never done it again and on medication because its an illness. I would give them the benift of doubt.