I'm all Alone!

• hisbabygirl14
    19 years ago

I am farely new to this site (been on about a couple of weeks). I'm really looking for some friends who have their own share of problems and would be able to understand me. I am a nice girl, I just have a rough life. I love helping people and such, so if you need anything feel free to contact me. I would just love people to talk to because I'm all alone! lol Feel free to email me anytime. Much love.

~BrokenFaery~
    Yahoo: vinouscypess
    MSN: mediumgothicrose@hotmail.com
    AIM: deadlydreamer13
    Email: mediumgothicrose@hotmail.com

• Allen
    19 years ago

:) well, I would love to make new friends :) and I would love to talk to ya... youare looking for friends with their own share of problems??? great... you'll find bunch of random issues in my direction :S... anyway try contect me with my yahoo email :) take care :D

Yahoo: randomnlost@yahoo.com.au
    MSN: allen_12345@hotmail.com

• hisbabygirl14
    19 years ago

Yenny-
    Right now I am on vacation using a different computer so I can't get on my email or messenger very well, so I will just post this as a reference now. When I get home in about erm...four days or so, I will add you and then we can chat and stuff. Much Love. Peace.
    ~BF~

• hisbabygirl14
    19 years ago

What's the 'Awww' For? Huh? lol

• †Rachel†
    19 years ago

hello FISH YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!
    hello everyone else...im sorry...im kinda bored so...hee...i have email...msn...yahoo and stuff so...youll probably fine it somewhere on here...if not...pm me!!!
    xxx

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

wahoooo people tot alk to! yayayayayayayay!

msn: sugar_n_spice_cap@hotmail.com
    aim: xgudxlilxdevilx
    email: cprovost@tiscali.co.uk

happy to talk all the time!