has anyone.....

• bianca
    19 years ago

has ne 1 herd from rachel? She told me tht she was go to kill herself then :poof: shes gone and hasnt' posted on it again. N e1 "seen" her?
    love Always(a verry worried)
    PK

• Jacki
    19 years ago

She wasn't your friend then....Also she probably did shoot herself

• bianca
    19 years ago

jackie
    What do u mean "she wasn't your friend then?" She told me she was going to commit suicide and then never responded to my last post. Where did she say she was going to shoot herself? sorry if i sound bit(hy but i am worried sick about her. Did she tell ne 1 else she was going to kill herself?
    U guys help plz!!!
    Love always
    PK

• Jacki
    19 years ago

Silly, silly people....You really don't know where Rachel went HAHAHAH.....

• bianca
    19 years ago

Jacki,
    What the he** are you talking about?!!!! Look this is NOT a game. She said she was going to kill herself and now shes gone and ur acting like she was joking!! u R A BITCH!!!!!! if you don't care about people then get the he** off this board. When some one on here says they are going to kill themselves then dissappear I and every body who is human cares and takes it seriuously.
    If you know where she is or if shes ok tell us and stop acting like your the devils BIT(H!
    PK

• Jacki
    19 years ago

IT WAS A JOKE for god sake, she was a fake name, someone was just messing around......MY GOD....she was never a real person

• bianca
    19 years ago

it dosent matter that she wasn't a real person it's the concept of the thing. And she isn't a plagiarizer!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!