• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

lol

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

A Dim Light On Set you are the best!!!!! god i haven't laughed so hard

• Jacki
    19 years ago

I didn't understand what you said, could you retype that and then repost it.

• Jacki
    19 years ago

What? I said that he’s a real nut; because, he wanted to cut someone’s hands off for plagiarizing. He most likely is crazy! Real crazy! He needs to get laid more because, obviously what he's getting isn't enough!!!

Schools are terrible these days. So I just gave you a quick English lesson. I hope that this helped you. Maybe, in the future you will thank me. :)

• Jacki
    19 years ago

The lesson is not about him being crazy its called, can't people take a joke or spell one correctly at least.

I was just trying to help you out; maybe, your English grades would have improved a little. Oh well tell your mom I said I tried.

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

guys you know spelling has got nothing to do with plagerism (sorry i dont know how to speel that can't be bothered to find out) yea justplainme may not get laid but he has a point if you can't write your own poems get the hell our of here there is no point in you being here if you can't write your own poems

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Hmm if she removed the posts JUSTPLAINME is talking about i must admit - and hate to admit he's right - its self admittance and I hate f*ing hate poem thieves and plaguerisers! Sorry Micheala but hes gotta point!

• Ashlee Nicole
    19 years ago

I have to agree..Really low stuff man..lol...And Dim that was so funny..Ya know if his wife ever read that she would probably be like I would cut you off if we were havin sex at all lately.lol-Niceone-ash-

• shannon
    19 years ago

"plagiarizers should have their hands cut off...:
    i agree i think that is totally true i think that is disgustign that she did something liek that