Iz There something wrong with this site ?

• DooDee
    19 years ago

plzzz help me .... i always try to submit some poems but i keep getting the warning : ur poem has lots of spelling mistakes ... and when i re-read it .. i find nothing ... and if i press on the spelling checker ... i get an empty screen and a lil note in the left corner that says : this is a test ... what on earth does that mean ? and sometimes the checker works and the mistakes appear red- colored ... but i later find that my poem dosent have these mistakes ! wat on earth is that ??? and if i press change and select correct-spelled words ... and then it says .. ur checking is complete .. i try sending but i still get the " u have mistakes warning " plzzzzz help me .. these errors are stopping me from submitting anything... i really appreciate anything u say .. thanx

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Hun submit it as slang - then go back and edit the category - usually works for me - the spelling dictionary on this site is for US english - me being from Australia also has some difficulty posting - happy to help if you like :o)

• Kirsty Koo
    19 years ago

Hey I have a problemo.....
    I've written four new poems and I searched for my name to show someone and they weren't there? Yet if I go to 'Your poems' They're there??
    If you click on KirstyKoo They're the first four but if you search for Kirsty Koo
    They're not there???

*brain hurts*

What's going on? all my others are there just not the new four????

Anyone can help I'll be most grateful:):):)