Macbeth

• Mommy And Me
    17 years ago

I have been working on this macbeth portfolio for a few weeks now and i am getting to the mini project which is a bunch of poems. .. haha :D

well anyways i have already written three and explained why they relate to the book... and iwas wondering if anyone has anything that could symbolize anything in Macbeth.

i will be putting the name of the poet at the bottom of the poem and analyzing it for marks by my english teacher. i won't take your work for my own.

so to recap. a poem that doesnt have to have anythiong about macbeth in it, but it has to be able to symbolize something important in the book some how.. if that makes sense

this is due on Monday... so any help is greatly appreciated.

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    17 years ago

Well, think of a piece of symbolism, such as death, and just how it is used. Then it's the easy part: Write a poem using the symbolic object and how it is used. Seems easy enough.

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    17 years ago

... I think....

• Mommy And Me
    17 years ago

Haha i no. i already did 4 of them . but now i am stumpeed. so i just wanted to anazlyze some one elses poems. lol

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    17 years ago

:o Oh, okay.

• Mommy And Me
    17 years ago

Lol tiz ohkay. i handed in my project yesterday. hope i get a good mark on it .