I WANT THAT POEM!!!

• just me
    17 years ago

I read this poem when i first got to this site which wasnt astually that long ago really but anyway.....i loved it. it was really really sad....it was about cutting and the girl was talking about her beautiful shiney silver blade....as if it were her bestfriend. Yes, i know there are tons of poems like this on this site but i commented this one, and i probly signed that comment like this:
    <3
    L.C
    so if think it was ur poem pls pls pls message me. I've searched for it. I've lookied through like 100 poems for it and i can't find it. i wanna add it to my faves and it's gonna drive me nutz until i find it.

• Fluffy
    17 years ago

Erm. you answered your own question. hah. :)

• starsnsmiles
    17 years ago

Do you have any ideas about any of the lines of the poems or anything?

• Just Lucy
    17 years ago

Im not quite sure, yeah do you have any idea of any part of it??

• just me
    17 years ago

Thanx for the help.... but i guess im just not going to find it......what i can remember is i fell in love with that poem. lol. i remember her shiney silver blade and it was like she loved it......i know that describes a pretty broad range of poems.....

• Isabelle
    17 years ago

I'll help you look. When did you read it? Do you remember?

• just me
    16 years ago

Thank you for wanting to help. Well i didnt join this site till the first of march this year so i havent been a member that long and i read it towards the begining so i mean its not really like it was written too long ago

• starsnsmiles
    16 years ago

Do you remember any of the lines of the poem?

Even it's it's just a random phrase or something, it would be more helpful than 'it's about a cutter who loves her knife', coz that describes a LOT of poems

• just me
    16 years ago

I went through alot of poems the other day once again tryin to find it. i read it so long ago that its hard to really give u any details, the thing i remember is that i loved it which is surprising considering the type of poem that it was. i kno im not able to give u enuff info 2 truely help but i thank u anyway for the effort