for the guyz..i need some advice on htis chik i like

• adham
    19 years ago

i love this girl on htis site right..and she doesn't love me because sh edoesn't trust me...i dunno wat 2 do...i really love her and i don't know how 2 get a date out of her..i mean she's so innocent and she's a virgin..and all..so she's perfect 4 me...i just want a date..no sneaky shit...any advice??

• ..:: SiMPLiCiTY ::..
    19 years ago

Well, trust is a big issue... Do something to regain her trust, and hang out with her a lot. - That's if you know her in person.. If you don't, then umm. I dunno. "/ Ask her out to a movie or something, or go take her out to eat. Get her flowers. Get sappeh. :P

-S~

• Frankie Murillo
    19 years ago

Just be true to her and tell her how much you love her everysingle day or everytime you talk to her. tell her shes the only one for you. and that you only want to be with her and no one else. just tell her that ur crazy about her. and most of all be sweet, talk to her good, tell her sweet things. girls love that. trust me im a professional when it comes to girls. so give it a try and tell me how it goes. good luck..

• bianca
    19 years ago

you might have done something that mislead her trust in the past, you should ask her if you did and what you did, and if its not that she prolobey just is secure right now and just needs a friend, not a boyfriend try just being her friend for a while, but keep the option of being more on the table. and always wach for signs that she likes you too, or that she just wants to be friends. Trust her she knows what she wants and whats good for her right now.
    sorry if this wasn't much help but this is what i would want the guy i like to do if i didn't trust him.
    o but dont be to forward and tell her you love her constantly because that might scare her or even anoy her.

• courtney
    19 years ago

ok from my point of view this girl is probably the kind that has either seen friends get hurt or been hurt before. you cant blame her for being scared. take her on a double date or with some of her friends. meet her somewhere public. if u guys have never met she iss probably wondering if you are really who you say you are. just suggest the mall or something. during the day and not a movie. reason for the movie thing is the darkness. she doesnt want you to try anything. good luck
    ~cort~