(Play Stump The Writer)Looking for all kinds of Subjects

• Robert
    16 years ago

You give me two subjects and I will write a poem on them on the fly within 24 hours so place your list of two I will make them send you the title and ask that you vote and comment on them. Lets keep it up

• starsnsmiles
    16 years ago

1 - missing someone that died

2 - being apprehensive about the future, but also excited at the same time; for example, someone leaving school and being scared of going out into the big wide world, but also looking forward to the challenge of university or something

• AlaSkA
    16 years ago

OK ROB.

1half man half machine in 2050. being able to remember parts of being human, and what it was like before.

2graffiti

• Ashleigh Skye
    16 years ago

Alrite I'm gonna test this

1- a sumo wrestler that wakes up one day thin.

2- elmo is starving and decies to eat big bird.

I know that this is kinda random.. but if you do manage to finish this then plz pm me and I will have to comment on them

• Ashleigh Skye
    16 years ago

Is this even still on? cause its been a while and I still havent gotten the titles of these poems yet

• Jordan
    16 years ago

1. A man made out of rubber - his thoughts and feelings about his own day-to-day life.

2. Getting poked in the eye by a stranger and then picking a fight with them. The fight lasts for 3 days, each person hasn't eaten or had anything to drink and ends up dehydrated and hallucinating. The fight then turns into a hallucinagenic friendship that lasts several years.

• Brittany Hampson
    16 years ago

1. teenage pregnancy
    2. the female leaving