I need help!

• Delo
    19 years ago

I always think of stories in my life and I just write at night because i'm alone and i can just write in peace...

Poetry doesn't have to rime!

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

Oh, i NEVER write directly onto the site. I always write them on Word or on paper first. It has less risk and is way easier!

• Poetically Speaking
    19 years ago

dont worry about ryhming, dont worry about spelling right, just worry about getting whatever you have on your mind onto the paper... go back later and edit words, re-paste things where you want them. most people think that writting a peom the first time is the right way. i say as long as you write it you can go back and edit it 10000 times.

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

a tip is to get feeligs out write a letter intending to tell your best friends everything you would ever want to say to her and well there you go you dont have to actually give it to her but yea it just gives it the effect

• Sad_Little_Kitty_Kat
    19 years ago

IT MIGHT HELP TO WRITE IT DOWN FIRST TO LOOK AT WHAT YOUR DOING AND THEN YOU START TO GET USE TO TYPEING YOU WONT NEED TO WRITE IT DOWN ANYMORE THATS WHAT I DID NOW I JUST THINK AND TYPE HOPE IT HELPS;)
    ~STACY~

• Ashlee Nicole
    19 years ago

like some of them said...Don't think just write go with it...Some of your best stuff will come that way..Plus they go with your moods. and setting.-ash-

• shannon
    19 years ago

keep on writing and writin and writign the more that you read your piece the more that you see "oo wow i could change that and it would sound better" by the end of over reading your piece your piece will probubly be awsoem

• shannon
    19 years ago

you are appsoluty right.. my poetry does not ryhm.. poetry is not about ryhming it is about heeart emotion and getting your feelings out

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

your feelings don't have a way to sound good... just right them down and i am sure it will sound good