Best friend advice

• Chelsey
    19 years ago

I need a little advice and i wouldnt wanna go to anybody else then you guys...My best friend is going through a hard time..She didnt tell me but i can so tell..she's been trying to tell me something but she hasnt..she has had sex 5 times and even this summer stole something from a store..shes been acting so different towards me..like shes jealous everytime i talk to another friend..I know she'll crack when she's ready and tell me really whats up..but what do i do in the time being? I don't even know how to approach her anymore..I don't know if i should go up to her and hug her and be excited to see her or should i just say hi and thats it..Some of you may say just leave her ..but shes my best friend and i care about her so much! I fyou could tell me what to do or how to act or even what to say I'd appriciate it! Thanks so much ..you all are great!

• ..:: SiMPLiCiTY ::..
    19 years ago

Well, Chelsey, be the great friend you are and help her talk it out. Ask her what's bothering her, and if she's still being reclusive about her feelings, try to cheer her up; take her to a movie, or go to the mall or something.. I've found that when a friend is going through a rough time, you just have to be there for them the best you can. If you were going through a bad time, wouldn't you want someone to lean on? Try that.. Just be the best friend you can be. If you want to talk more, just PM me.

-S~