What Do I Do???

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Welcome to my world! Its hard to understand when your the one getting the short end of the stick so to speak but what I have learnt from my experiences is that people grow apart from each other - it got nothing to do with the love you gots for each other it just that sometimes you go thru different stages and phases of your life at different times - and that in turn causes your friendship to drift apart - but in reallity if shes truly a friend she will be there in the long run and it will never really change between you guys - like if you really need her and shes not there, regardless of whats going on in her life shes not a real friend and your better off just letting her go and spending sometime with someone who can offer that same love friendship and support...all aside I truly hope you guys can get your friendship back on track!

• cum n get me !!!!! lol
    19 years ago

well i know just how you're feeling. life isn't at its best at the moment. If i were you i'd continue everyday as i would do. say hi to her in the mornings and say bye to here when school ends. Its not your fault if you've done nothing wrong so i'd just continue as i would ususually. Its up to you wether u want to take my advice but its the best thing that you can do. If your friendship doesn't improve then sit her down and ask her if anythings up or another question to get straight to the point and say somthing like "I don't mean this in a horrible way but i was wondering if you're still my friend as i feel a bit left out" ask that if she is with someone else all the time. its your decision so make it to improve the friendship quickly