I don't understand how some people lack intelligence so much...

• Ashlee Nicole
    19 years ago

I don't understand it....How can you be so stupid sometimes? You know what I mean? I'm not callin myself smart or nothing...But you ever met one of them kind of people?

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

yep me....

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Ashley, have you ever heard that it's a sign of low intelligence to make assumptions about the intelligence of another in a general way?

A Hypocritical statement to be sure.

• Nookie
    19 years ago

a riddle eh? well i think that some people are just born smarter than others, plain and simple. but it all balances out, for instance i have an IQ pushing 140, but havent brought homework home in years, so i do about average in school. there are kids who i know arent as smart as i am who do MUCH better in school.

so to answer your riddle bob, id say that this blissfull place you speak of does take a certain level of intelligence to get to, if not intelligence then a good work ethic..

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

intelligance never mattered, its what you do in the moment that counts

• Ali
    19 years ago

Well I am just going to say that I agree with the second comment about being hypocritical. I know personally if I am going to say something about someone... I come out and say it, B*tch and complain with the person and then get over it. As for Dim Light On Set... Not everyone on this site is stupid, so if you want to speak for yourself then go ahead. Just so you know I was on Honor Roll all through High school and I was in that "I'm really smart class" that I had to get my IQ tested for called DISCOVER. So... youre wrong.

• Ali
    19 years ago

No i wasnt trying to brag about myself, i was saying that im not dumb and this is why, and other people on the site are probably intellegent as well.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

HA, i love this crap.

Ok, i feel intelligence needs to be split into 3 seperate sections.

For example, their is the kind of intelligence that most people call "classic" intellience. This is exemplified in someone who knows lots of things and is very good at remembering them...facts and figures..maybe a language or two etc etc.

Then there is a kind of physical intelligence..the knowledge of ones own body and how to move it to achieve a certain goal...good dancers, sports people have this kind of smarts and i feel it's as valid and worthy as having a high IQ [ intelligence Quotent ]

The last one is creative intelligence...the ability to make something from your mind. I know so many people who appear to be of limited intelligence..but then they paint a picture..or play a guitar or whatever and suddenly i find myself appreciating how brilliant they are.

So, yeah, to summarise this rant. Intelligence has so many facets to it, it's pure arrogance and narrow mindedness to say anyone is lacking intelligence.

I'm all done now.