bf is in "jail" tryin to make things works

• Breezy
    19 years ago

My boyfriend got sent away and since hes been gone and we've been apart we've been trying to make it work. We have discussed sh*t and he told me he has fallen out of love with me but wants to love me and he is severley depressed

• Shana
    19 years ago

Your only 14 and you have a man in jail? If I were in your position I would tell him, "When you get out we can have a better relationship", you don't wanna waist your time on somebody that is in jail for who knows how long...

• kami
    19 years ago

my boyfriend is in jail...he has only been there for almost a week and its killing me already...he has 2 and half more months to go.... and i cant see him legally until im 18...and i turn 16 in 6 months....i know how you feel im so sorry but you know what my best friends boyfriend is in juvenile detention he has told his sister that he doesnt want to be with my friend brenda anymore but i know he loves her its just when they get locked up they get so depresed and they change alot i think he will snap out of it when he gets out..but im not saying for sure he will im sorry how long has he been in there and how long does he have?