Okay need good friend advice..Quickly all..

• Ashlee Nicole
    19 years ago

My best friend, well she might be pregnant...I've been trying to convince her that maybe she's not..But what if she is...I mean I told her I'll always be there....But Is there anything I can do???

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

90% of my friends have children and they are from ages 16 - 21 I remember the first time my friend came to me and said she might be pregnant....I cried like a baby because i don't think she realized what she was in for....I remember going to the doctors with her to get a test to be 100% sure...the test came back positive, she was pregnant...I remember sitting in a chair with her crying on my lap for about 4 hrs...i sat there and my face was as hot as an oven because i didn't want to cry because she was doing it for the both of us. Every check i was there, even when her baby boy was born i was there....BELEIVE ME that is an experience that is LIFE CHANGING, seeing a baby being born...she was a single mother at 15, But man was she a GREAT mom, her little boy is 2 yrs old now and look like her more each day.
    My advice to you is to always be there for her to make she doesnt feel alone, and try to show the bright things of having a baby....because 1 night of pleasure you may look back on as a mistake but when you hold a beauitiful child it makes all the difference!
    i hope i helped
    take care
    scooby

• Ashlee Nicole
    19 years ago

YES BOTH OF YOU Helped alot..As dorky as it may sound...I just needed some ressurance and stuff...Thankyou so much, It's just nice to be able to ask for stuff like this and be able to get people that can help..This is why I love this site..