Any Help could Be Used.

• Briana
    19 years ago

Latley when I've been writting, nothing seems to make sense when I am writting it down. Does this ever Happen to you? It kind of feels like I cant write anything decent anymore. And I would really appreciate it if anyone would comment on some of my writting I would like to learn a little more to help improve it.

Thanks for all your Help.

Briana

• shannon
    19 years ago

yes that happens to me all the time! sometimes i have all these emotions that i would love to spill onto the paper and write but when it comes time write i read it and it doesnt sound half as good as i thought it would be. i dont think that it is not that you can not write i think that you really need to find somethign that you can get to your emotions into and when you heart and emotions i think are truly in it i think you would be saticfied with it..also you dont have to ryhm .. it isnt about ryhming i thnk i think it is about meaning and emotions..
    i am sorry if this is no help to you
    but if you need any help
    i am here
    shannon

• Briana
    19 years ago

Thank you. that was a lot of help, and I will give it a shot with my next one, i always try to write it out first in my head, so i think thats where I might mess it up before i have a chance to get it on paper.

Thanks You
    Briana