Writers block

• Adelle
    16 years ago

Ok I started writing about a year ago when I fell in love with some one who dident feel the same, I wrote for about 6 months then I stoped writing I started again about a month ago on diffrent subjects. The last week I seem to have been having trouble writing I have the ideas I just cant seam to get the words. Is this writers block? How long does is usally last?

• Rose not your average
    16 years ago

Everyone i think get writers block i am having a bit of it now and there is no time limite to it just try and work through it writting yes it may not turn out the way you want it to but not everything does and you will soon get through it!

• Viola
    16 years ago

No need to worry too much. It happens to all of us hun..at some point or another. Most important thing I think is to not force it..maybe try writting something..anything, even if it's bad and you don't like it just to get you started. But don't get frusturated. It will come.
    good luck! =]

--Viola

• Katrina
    16 years ago

I dont think you have to worry just write!

• StarvingForPerfection
    16 years ago

Writers block happens to all of us. in fact, i have writers block now. the key is, don't sit down and try to think of something good to write. you have to let the idea come to you. there will be a time soon where you will feel a certain emotion, and feel the need to write about it. but until then, dont force the ideas.

hope that helps :D