Old Burning Flame

• Amanda Cullen
    16 years ago

When i was in middle school and high school i had the greatest best friend. He was always there for me. We would probably still be together if i hadnt been so stupid. I loved to go places. And in our sophmore year i had another older guy ask to take me to a hometown concert and i really wanted to go. So instead of cheating or asking if i could go i broke up with my love. Then a few months later i caught concert guy cheating on me. Then it was too late to get back with my love because my dad made us move two counties away over the weekend. I didnt even get to tell my love bye. Now it is seven years later and we finally found each other on the internet. He is in a bad marriage and i am also married but not as in love as i should be. I would like a poem to tell my love how i still feel about him. I still even have his pics from school, i think about him every day, so much even that my husband has been jealous of my love and has never met the guy. I want so bad to wake up one morning and be beside him. I love him still so much that it still hurts me to know that i did this to myself. Please help me!?!? PM me with any advice!!!!