she thinks it's over

• †Rachel†
    19 years ago

ive been best friends with...my best friend for 12 years now and were really close and stuff. we've both been through some stuff that just holds us both down and so we know just about everything about each other.

the problem is she told me yesterday that she thinks our friendship is over and she thinks i dont want to be around her anymore. she said that it just seems like theres no point to any of it anymore and that i dont want to know her. she said its fine and everything.

but the thing is i love her so much and i cant bear to lose her and im scared its going to go that way...what do i do??? do i prove that i still want her around and if so how? or...what? because im not letting her go because i dont want her to and by the way she was talking i know she doesnt want to...

please help...?

thanks
    xxx

• Morgan
    19 years ago

you could write her a letter or something. or u could give her a little gift that would show u still care and still want her around.........like give her
    a postcard of where u guys went together or something like that. maybe that would help. i hope i helped. bye bye

• †Rachel†
    19 years ago

yeah...thanks...maybe a letter would work but the thing is what to write so..???

• †Rachel†
    19 years ago

yeah i know...its all grrr though...shes being really weird with me...?

• †Rachel†
    19 years ago

yeah but its not that sort of weird..its the sort of weird that you only do when youve fallen out with someone or something...shes acting like i dont care about her...