LOOK LOOK THIS IS AMAZING!

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

You know I don't know if this really is an amazing question but what the heck, you be the judge, I just wanted your attention. Ok! First off! When ever I write I listen to music, if you do too what kind do you listen to? And is every poem you write about true? And can you ever show other people (you know) your poem face to face without saying 'It's someone else's ain't it cool??'?
    Kay thanks for you cooperation, please reply.
    xoxo Erica

• Jackie Prahl
    19 years ago

First off yes my poems do come from true life situations, feelings, etc. And truthfully I have written with music the music most always has the same basic emotion as what I'm writing about or is about the topic I'm writing about. For me it really is amasing how just listening to music can inspire you to write or to continue writing. But that does'nt mean that is the only way to inspire your self. And when it comes to showing people my poems face to face and telling them its mine I do have some emotional problems doing so but I do it and I sometime feel better after doing so but not always, because my friends are truthful and will tell me exactly what they think, although they are very personal some times. Heck some times we even have some pretty lengthy disscussions about the poetry and rarely as it is quotes as well. But they way I keep my self from feeling horrible about poems and stuff is I keep a binder of poems that I will only show some people and no one at the same time this way I feel comfortable showing everyone. I hope this answers what you were asking.

• Jackie Prahl
    19 years ago

that can be nice at times to megan

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

Reading both your poetry, you both are very talented. I cannot read or write without listening to some type of music, whether it's oldies or music that makes you want to kill yourself it helps me with my rhyming. When it comes to showing people my poetry I just say that I found it and then I secretly feel good when they say how good it is. But my boyfriend is too smart for me and he figured it out >< haha he wants me to write songs now. Thanks for your replies.

• Ten Feet Tall
    19 years ago

i do listen to music a lot when i write. many times there is one line of the lyrics that really inspires me and i pick up the emotion of the song or completely change it around with my own feelings in the poem that follows. and as for showing people, well i haven't shown anybody anything except for the people here on p&q. i think i would be too embarassed to show people what i have written, though most people DO know that i write...it's just i can't show them.

• Lushed
    19 years ago

lol, this is kind of ammusing. yes i listen music. but it cant have lyrics, or else i cant concentrate properly..an i micht steal wording, which is bad and then i hafta go back an fix it l8er. and i dont usually write unture poems. but i do occationally if something inspires me to.. and i could NEVER EVER let my friends read my poems unless i did the "it's someones elses, isnt it cool?" deal. haha. wow. never really thought of that before :P

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

:D That's what I'm here for to get ya thinkin'.

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

Same here, can't do that. Maybe your reason why is because you smoke o.O Smoking is bad.. stop that.

• ShAtTeRrEdTeArZ
    19 years ago

I always listen to music when writing poems. That's what GIVES me inspiration. It isn't that my poems are fake they are true life situations I just dont' know how to start it and I will hear something and BOOM it hits me just like that. I always listen to music when I write. It helps.
    Jessie

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

*shrugs* Just wanted to get your attention..
    I have another question...
    After writing a sad poem do you feel like going ang killing yourself? Or does it make you feel better?
    ~Erica~

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

I wish I could take naps =/ it's impossible for me.. for some odd reason..

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

uh....it's different for different people, sometimes a kind of music inspires me to write, and other times, I can think better with the music off.

• Kill The Complex
    19 years ago

i always listen to music when i write the music kind of inspires me as well as what im feeling at that perticular time