Need a quote about love and future

• Zaine
    16 years ago

I am sending a gift to my X who was the best bf I have ever had. We still talk and we both want to be together but we live on different sides of the country. He is really an amazing guy and I'm going to visit him in Nov, but his b-day just passed and I'm sending him a gift with a little note. The site I'm using to send it will let me put a 44 character (including spaces) message with the gift. He is sweet and he is really the kind of guy I want to marry when I'm ready for that. He got a gf recently, and I am ok with that because its not like we can date from across the country without ruining the relationship we already have as just friends. So we are living our lives normally in our towns but we would jump at the chance to be with eachother if distance was out of the way. Can anyone please help me in making a quote? Just a small line would be good, just want it to be meaningful.

• Prophecies In Kodak
    16 years ago

First off, I'm engaged to someone, whom I've been with for 2 1/2 years.. "and I am ok with that because its not like we can date from across the country without ruining the relationship ". That isn't true. At all. But your opinion I suppose.

Anyway. Quote we shall.

"I am giddy, expectation whirls me around.
    The imaginary relish is so sweet
    That it enchants my sense."

Or.. if you're less intelectual with what you want to say

"it takes 53 muscles to smile, but for me it only takes you."

hah. enjoy.