Can someone write me a poem?

• Patricia
    16 years ago

I want a poem about chemical breakthrough which in my opinion means breaking free from all the stress and doing whatever u want and coming out of your shell....sadly i always have a mind block on this subject...im trying to make it long which really makes it harder...can anyone volunteer to write one for me?and not to sound picky but can anyone who volunteers make it rhyme?

• Italian Stallion
    16 years ago

Make your own poem, this is a poetry site, not a site to seek for someone to do your work. Do your own, and you'd be surprised by the outcome.

If you seeked for help, that's a different story, seeking for someone to write you a poem, that's a big no-no on a literary site.

Like I said above, write your own, ask for help if you need, but don't ask for people to write for you.

Peace, Joe

• Bre Monique
    16 years ago

You've went about this all wrong. If you really wanted someone to write a poem for you about this subject all you had to do was start a contest. Unless you wanted to pass the poem off as your own...that's just bad. But if you just wanted to read it from time to time I suggest starting a contest.

• Baby Rainbow
    16 years ago

Why not try and see what you can come up with then psot it asking if there is any opinion for improvement or ideas to make it better?